Monday, December 10, 2012

The Beginning of This Blog

Enjoying making things is one of the best things that I can do for myself.  It leads to zen moments, escape, and sometimes non-existant, but fun, places that my imagination takes me to. 

I decided to make this blog to share things I do outside of my normal artworks, or crafting. 

In addition to that, I found this lovely webpage, creativeeveryday.com, which is super cute.  The 2013 challenge sounds like a great idea and worth attempting.  Getting something done EVERYDAY, outside of my normal enjoyments is probably going to be, well, a challenge.  What does one do with a challenge?  Challenge yourself.  Do I think I will be able to participate everyday?  No.  Am I going to try?  Yes. Do I feel silly writing a blog knowing I have no followers? Yes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment