Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chandelier Medallion



Thought I would try the ole "little bit of black" design with my colorful chandelier.  I had it hanging  waiting for a ceiling medallion idea I had. 

I took a plain white ceiling medallion, well, they are all white originally, aren't they?  I simply spray-painted it black and then used white to highlight the grooves and the raised round bits. Here it is halfway done. 


Yes, the photo is a bit yellow-y, but you get the idea of the end product. 
Here is the chandelier, although you can't see  the detail of the medallion, as these were simply iPhone photos. 

I kept adjusting the lights, hoping for a better glimpse of the end product.  No luck, really.  



1 comment:

  1. That is really pretty, you did a great job. I like it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete